Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FEET! NOOOOOO!!

Sigh. So, I wasn't exactly smart today. I have been looking forward to today for several weeks, because I had a training this evening, which meant that I could go to the Wednesday morning zumba class, and it is my favorite.

Never mind that I had aggravated my feet at Triumph to the point where I am favoring my right foot sometimes when I walk. I was doing zumba, darn it!

Yeah, I only lasted a half hour before I honestly had to just leave. I have been heat-packing it all day and resigned myself to sitting through most of the training I provided tonight. I felt like such a wuss, and apologized for sitting, since it is not my usual modus operandum and I didn't want them to think I was being lazy or anything.

I think it may be time to visit the doctor again. I just hate the thought of having to pay $75 for a cortisone injection that may or may not work.

Sigh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment