Well, I only exercised for a half hour one day this week. I couldn't even tell you which day it was. This week just got away from me. I blinked and it was Saturday. So, no goal achieved for me. Sad face.
Tomorrow starts a new week. Maybe I'll do better this time. The next couple of months are going to be a challenge--I'm out of town for work a lot. Nine days to be exact over six and a half weeks starting at the end of this month. I'm going to try to meet up with other people there who are also exercising to keep us all motivated. We can do it!
On the feet front, my MRI has been scheduled. I found out that there won't be any dye, so that makes me happy. Fingers crossed we can get to the bottom of this and be able to do something about it. I had a dream last night that they did the MRI and told me that my feet were perfectly fine and I was making it all up. I was glad when I woke up and realized it was just a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment