Saturday, October 22, 2011

What have I been doing?

Slacking, that's what I've been doing, honestly.

After the last blog, we did not go to the gym, BUT, we did take a 35 minute walk with the dog. On Monday of this week, Ben and I did 20 minutes of yoga together. That's been it for exercise, unfortunately.

However, I think I have been doing very well on my portion control. I limit myself to one helping rather than two or three. Ben and I went out to dinner and I put half in a to-go box as soon as I got it. Then I had lunch for the next day and had good eating habits! I've also switched from a regular sized bowl at Hot Head to a little bowl. I figure, I'll collect the stickers and when I have a full card and get a free one, I will get the regular sized one.

I finally yesterday saw a difference. I decided to wear my favorite brown vest. When I put it on and buttoned it, I thought the strap in the back had come apart because it was noticeably loose. I reached back to attach the strap and realized it was already attached. It needed a little tightening, but even when I did I still had a decent amount of room. Yay!

I just measured myself, and I've lost 1 inch on my bust, 1.5 inches on my tummy and .5 inch on my thigh. Granted, that is since August, but I'd like to think my portion control efforts were instrumental in it. I haven't weighed myself, so I don't know what the verdict is on that yet. Here's hoping they both continue to go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment