Today Ben got home and I am so happy! It has been hard being apart, but at least it's over for now. The day after I posted the last blog, I took my rest day. Little did I know I would have needed it for Thursday, but I'll explain that in a second.
Wednesday I did my yoga video because I had been in two days of training already and needed some energy to get through another day of training on Thursday. Plus, I love that video.
Thursday I almost forgot I had said I would go to karaoke with a friend. The thought that I might have forgotten about karaoke is quite distressing. So, karaoke plus getting dishes done before Ben got back took up my evening and I couldn't exercise.
We decided to get an exercise video from the video rental store today because the Netflix options were kind of sparse as we could tell. If anyone had a Netflix fitness video they recommend, please let me know! The video I got was a cardio workout thing, but I also got the Just Dance game for the Kinect to play, even if it was by myself. When I got back, Ben suggested playing the game instead of the video and we had a lot of fun playing the game together! It may actually be worth buying it soon. :)
So, all in all this week has been pretty good for exercising. More this weekend/next week as I do stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment