Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zumba and Triumph

I went to zumba on Friday. The instructor had injured her back earlier in the day and so she lead the class (all two of us for the first 15 minutes or so, then another person came, too) from a chair. It was ok. I would like to see how it is when she is fully functioning.

Triumph was today. It was only a one day. I didn't do a lot of combat-y stuff. I take that back. I did NO combat-y stuff. I've found that I'm doing that more and more lately. I don't know if that's good or bad. It just seems like when I go out on thread I get wiped pretty quickly, mostly my feet. I am going to try to do at least one combat thread per game from now on. Not that I sat around with my thumb up my butt just because I didn't do combat. I did several RP things and had to walk back and forth to logistics (many times in the pouring rain) each time. They had people that were doing a large bulk of the combat stuff and it seemed like they had a good handle on it, so I opted to do the more RP based things they needed done. It just means that I wasn't as exercise-y this Triumph game. It's fine. I can't rely on it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment