I was in Columbus again Friday/Saturday of this week. It was a different hotel, so they didn't have the pool that the one I usually stay at has. They did have a fitness center, so I grabbed my tennis shoes and hopped on an elliptical. It was an interesting machine. You could adjust the stride length, which I'm sure Ben would like. He always says that the thing he doesn't like about our gym's ellipticals is that he doesn't feel like he's getting his full stride. Anyway, I had every intention of doing at least a 1/2 hour, possible 60 minutes. After 10, though, I was beat. I don't know exactly why, but I just couldn't do any more. I pushed myself to 15 and that was all I could muster. Sigh.
So, I went back to the hotel room and did 100 sit ups. Ben and I have been talking recently about needing to do more muscle-toning exercises, so I bit the bullet and did it. My abs are still a little sore and it's two days later. Eh, no pain, no gain.
No comments:
Post a Comment