I talked Ben into going into another gym than we usually go to so that I could do zumba today. The one we usually go to doesn't have zumba on Tuesdays, and this other place does. Ben worked out on the machines (he said that he thought the ceiling was too low and he felt boxed in while on the elliptical...I doubt we'll go back there very often) and I did zumba. The first couple songs were heavy in the footwork, and they were a lot of pointy-toe stuff, which made it worse. It was 20 minutes in and my feet were hurting very badly. I decided to stick it out for ten more minutes and then I left. Ben had gotten done with his workout, so we headed home. I felt crappy for having to leave early, but I truly could not finish the workout. :(
I think if I don't do zumba tomorrow the next thing I'm going to do is swim again. Hopefully Ben will swim with me. He's been talking a lot lately about wanting to start swimming, so we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment