So, this week was supposed to be the week with the good zumba instructor. I went a few minutes early (like, 20) and did the elliptical a little. I burned 100 calories...don't know how far I went, I was paying attention to the calorie burner screen. As I'm on the machine, a lady gets on to the one next to me and starts talking to someone about how the horrible zumba lady was doing the class today, except she actually likes her. Sigh. I was hoping that she was wrong, and that the HZL was just going to be taking the class with us rather than leading it. No such luck.
Apparently, the awesome zumba lady had something she had to do with her son and could not make it. I decided I would stay for at least part of the class. I almost left once. I had my water and keys in hand and went to weigh myself. 152, btw. I was walking out of the bathroom and talked myself into going back in and finishing the class. The one good thing about the class is that she had to end it early because she had to go take care of her own kids. Maybe I'm being too hard on her. She's really not a bad person, she just is not a very good instructor. My friend that goes to zumba at another gym doesn't like her, either. We just figured out the other day that the instructors we both didn't like were the same person. So, I can't be too far off...
Looking forward to next week when AZL will be back. It makes me wonder if she'll do it 2 weeks in a row. Oh, crap! Next week I have a training. Grrr. Aaaand sure enough, I've got another training on the Wednesday after that. Darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment