Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OMG!! IT IS SEPTEMBER...sheesh

Sooooo...yeah. I did not lose 10 pounds like I wanted to. I think I'm hovering at 3 right now. Ben and I talked today, though, and we want to start going to exercise more often. Currently, we're going about once or twice a week, and we want to increase it to three or four. Already I've gone twice this week, and we're going to go again tomorrow. Yay!

So, I went to do zumba today. I had a feeling the horrible zumba instructor would be there. I was right. But, I told myself, Janine...suck it up!! So, I gritted my teeth and did it anyway. I almost left 3/4 of the way through, but I talked myself out of it. I went home and put on the calendar a mark every other Wednesday that the other instructor would be there. They shall be my zumba days, unless I go to another gym another day. I haven't been swimming as much as I used to, so that might be something to start doing again.

Anyway, here's hoping that Ben and I will be hot tamales for my 10 year reunion next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment