This is going to be several updates in one, because I kept forgetting to post progress. Well, it's not that I forgot, but I would remember as I was going to bed and didn't go turn the computer back on just to update.
So, last week on Wednesday and Thursday, I did a total of 300 crunches/leg lifts. I could have told you then how many of each I did, but I forget now. It was 150 per day, and I did the graduated 20, 15, 10, 5 sequence of crunches both days, in addition to sets of oblique isolations and leg lifts.
Then, yesterday I went to zumba. I was surprised that I got to go, because all week my days have been getting confused in my head. AZL was there, which was awesome. I even went 15 minutes early and did 1.5 miles on the hand bike. Then I stuck it out the whole hour of zumba, though to be fair, she was 10 minutes late. At about 8:50, my foot started to hurt, but I decided to push through it for 10 more minutes. At 9, she said she would go 10 extra minutes since she was late, but there was no way I could stay longer with my foot hurting the way it did. :( It was really fun, though. Nice and busy with the New Year's Resolution crowd.
Last but not least, I weighed myself before I started working out. 158. I lost 2 pounds. I know it's not a lot, but I'm hoping I can keep it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment