I weighed myself before I worked out today. 157 again. Sigh. That's otay. at least it's not going up and I'm back down below 160 again.
I worked out for an hour and a half today! :D On the elliptical, I did 2.5 in 30:05...Not terrible, but I'd like to improve it. I did 2.12 in 25:15, which is about how much I would run in a cross country meet in high school. It's not even close to my best time I had then, but it's better than my worst time! I did the last mile in 10:15. I was trying to make it in under 10, but it just wasn't meant to be. Then, I did about twenty minutes on the handbike. I don't know how much I did distance-wise because I was reading a magazine at the same time. I had let a girl on the swim team who was practicing borrow my goggles, so I had to wait until practice was over to get in the pool.
So, then I swam for about thirty five minutes. My ear kept hurting from the water getting in it and I was already tired from the hour of workout I had just done, so I only did a half mile, with a 50 cool down. I just did a calorie calculator and it said I burned 287 on the elliptical for 30 minutes and 305 swimming for 35 minutes. I couldn't find anything to calculate the calories for 20 minutes on the handbike, so I'll say 160 or so (I took 287 from the elliptical and divided by 30 minutes. I got about 9.5, so I subtracted that to 8 for the handbike and multiplied by 20 minutes). So, in all I burned 752 calories today exercising. Yay!!
My next plan is to do a half hour before I go to bed today, or maybe sometime tomorrow if I am too tired tonight, of sit-up/leg lift exercises to get my 3 hours for the week. Then, new undies, here I come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment