Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My back is killing me

I don't know what it is. I exercised on the machines today: elliptical 35 minutes, hand bike 15 minutes. When I was on the elliptical, my back was tensing up. It has been achy all day, but it was more so when I was on the machine. I probably could have done more on the elliptical, but I just couldn't handle my back hurting so much. Ben was on the hand bike at the time, and about 15 minutes before I was done, I asked him if he would switch with me when I finished. So, we did. I was so glad to be sitting down where my back wasn't locking up. It was the muscles, too. Usually my back pain is spine related.

Sigh, I don't know. Could be from sleeping cockeyed on the bus or it could be from Triumph. Eh, whatever. Hopefully it will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment