Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reflections from the Boston trip

So, we had limited access to the internet and the gym down the street did not honor our Ohio membership, so our exercise consisted of walking almost everywhere we went. I wasn't able to keep my food journal, but I tried to eat as healthily as possible whenever I could.

Anyway, on to the reflections I mentioned. I have been thinking. I think I'm trying to do too much at once. I am going to stop doing the food journal, but I went grocery shopping today and did not buy ANY frozen dinners. I have decided it is salads for me for a while. So, I bought green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms and I can use olives I already had for a nice salad each day for lunch. I'm still going to do my yogurt and pickle, but I also got some apples and bananas that I can add as well. I'm hoping that changing my diet will help me lose some of the weight that I haven't been able to lose throughout this whole process.

I am going to continue exercising, of course. I went to zumba last night and did 45 minutes, because I was 15 minutes late. Next Wednesday I can finally go to the morning one again. I really liked that one. Ben and I are meeting a friend at the gym tonight. I haven't decided if I am going to just do machines or if I'm going to do some laps in the pool. I think I will save the laps for Friday, since I want to talk to our friend.

I am going to go measure my stomach and thighs now. I don't remember what it was before, but I will check it once I post this. Stomach is 38" and thighs are 23.75"

I doubt there was any progress, but it's been two weeks and it needed to be updated.

**Edit: I just read the post where I had originally measured. Great. Friggin wonderful. You know, sometimes I feel like nothing I do is working. It seems like the more I do to try to lose weight, the more weight I gain and the bigger I get, meanwhile Ben drops the L.B.'s like a little league outfielder. Why is nothing helping?

No comments:

Post a Comment