Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I <3 AZL

Went to zumba tonight and was glad to see that AZL was there. :D I couldn't stay the whole time, but I did do about 45 minutes, which is pretty good for me. My foot is a little sore, but good for the most part.

I got to do one of my favorite routines where you open your arms one at a time across your body, raise both over your head and then straight out to the sides again while you swivel your hips for 4 counts. AZL uses catch phrases to cue us to the moves that are coming up and she calls that one "take it off." The *really* funny thing this time is that she was lamenting that she had worn a long sleeved shirt under a short sleeved shirt and was getting hot earlier in the class. She started taking off the top layer during the "take it off" part and got stuck, so she was trying to lead the class while the shirt was halfway over her head. lol One of the participants went up and helped her the rest of the way, but it was hilarious.

The last routine we did before I left was the squat routine. All squats. It is my least favorite. :( I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment