Crappy zumba lady is horrible zumba lady's long lost cousin and she runs the zumba class on Fridays at the gym. I had gone to one of her classes a while back (apparently all the way back in July according to my blog entry). She was injured the first time when I went, so I wasn't sure what kind of instructor she would be.
It was seriously worse than the other zumba class that I don't like. There were three other people and none of them could follow the instructor who was watering down the routines. I told Ben that I think he doesn't give himself enough credit as to how well he'd be able to do zumba because they couldn't even follow a step/turn, step/turn, rock side to side. Sigh.
Luckily, the advertised time was incorrect and I only had to suffer through a half hour of it. Please, please let AZL be there this Wednesday!!!
And Triumph was this past weekend. There were some trails I went on, but after a while I couldn't keep going because of my feet. :( I will have to keep building my endurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment