Thursday, February 4, 2010

no rhyme or reason

There is no rhyme or reason to when the HZL and AZL run the zumba classes. Going by the fact that two weeks ago, AZL did the class, AZL should have been the one doing it last night, too. Nope. HZL's day. Sigh. Oh, well. I still stayed for the whole thing. I was keeping track of how much my foot hurt. At 10 minutes, it was fine. 20 minutes, I could feel it hurting a little...not too bad, but noticeable. 35 minutes it was uncomfortable. That wasn't surprising, since I got to 35 minutes the last time and decided to go. I tried sticking it out this time around and by 50 minutes it was painful. But, I finished the whole hour AND went and walked the treadmill for 25 minutes to make an even 2 hours. I think I will go today before my brother shows up and do some elliptical stuff, probably only 30 minutes and then go swim for about 30 and that will be my hour to get to 3 hours for the week! Yay!

I also weighed myself before zumba. 156. No weight loss, but no weight gain, either. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment