I only did 45 minutes of exercise yesterday. I went to zumba and AZL was there, but so was two friends of mine. They tried zumba, but one of them decided it wasn't for him and went to work out somewhere else. The other one had problems with her back and frankly, my foot was starting to hurt, too, so we went and walked the track. I wish I would have been able to do the whole hour of zumba, but I would rather work out with friends and not have my stupid foot problem. I'm not going to be able to make it to the gym today because I have a training, but I am going to try to go tomorrow for as long as I can. Maybe some time on the fitness machines and then a swim. We'll see. I doubt I'll make the 3 hour goal for this week, but it's still possible.
Oh, weighed myself yesterday. 159. I wasn't very happy, but I also recognized that I didn't go to the gym at all last week because I was out of town in Indy and that I ate a little more fast food than usual in Indy.
No comments:
Post a Comment