.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
April Fool's.
I actually didn't do any exercise. I had to clean out my car for a potential extra passenger on the drive back to Dayton on Saturday, as well as go grocery shopping. It just didn't happen. *shrug* I'm going to go for a walk tomorrow in Indy, hopefully with Ben and the doggie.
Though, there is some slightly relevant news. I didn't buy the "juice cocktail" drink at the grocery store. I honestly didn't realize until a couple of months ago that it WASN'T 100% juice. That's what I get for not reading my labels. I'd been dragging my feet about stopping getting it because I actually do like it. Now, to be honest, I still have 1 1/2 64 oz bottles left from the last grocery trip, so I'm not completely rid of it. But, the only things I bought this time around were 100% juice. I got two things of OJ and two Concord Grape and Black Cherry bottles. I <3 that juice! It is usually 4.50 a bottle and I splurge a little to have the really good stuff, but it was on sale for 3.99 a bottle, so I got two. I honestly don't think I'll drink both of them before I have to go grocery shopping again (since I still have 1 1/2 bottles of the other stuff left) but I wanted to grab them up while they were cheap(er).
I also got a crap ton of fruit (3 bananas, 3 nectarines, a box of raspberries and a box of blackberries...which apparently the powers that be don't want me to eat as they fell out of the box twice) and stuff for salad (romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, garlic almond slivers, green olives and bacon bits). I had a salad for dinner, as well as the blackberries--well, some of them--and a nectarine.
Oh, I did want to mention that I am sad to report that my nice new undies from the first and only time I've attained my reward have fallen victim to the overheating dryer. I'm going to get 2 the next time I attain it to replace them. I don't feel I should be penalized in my exercise reward because the dryer is a meanie.
No comments:
Post a Comment