I went to DC earlier this week for a conference. We went out to a club (well, really we went IN to a club, because it was in the hotel) and I danced a lot. I was there 2.5 hours, so I'm splitting the difference and saying I danced 1.25 hours. That was really the only exercise I'm counting from the trip. I did a decent amount of walking, but it was of necessity.
Today I took Mayhem for a walk. I wasn't enthused about going to the gym, but I knew I needed to exercise. That seemed like a happy medium. About a block and a half away from home, I found a packet from the city public services. Their building is at the end of the street, and I figured they might need the packet because it was an official looking thing. So, I picked it up and walked so that we would pass the building on the way back home. The door was locked, so I left it on the ledge of their window next to the door.
In all, according to mapmyrun.com, I walked 1.55 miles. It was 40 minutes total. I'll do some sit ups and leg lifts or something tonight to make it an even 45 and then I'll be at 2 hours.
I didn't make my 3 hours last week, but I left for DC early'ish on Sunday, so I lost a lot of time in transit. Not an excuse, but just a fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment