Friday, May 21, 2010
vacation from exercise
It's been a very busy two weeks and I literally haven't had time to go to the gym or exercise. I went yesterday and did 1/2 hour on the elliptical and 1/2 hour on the weights. I also weighed myself. 157. I thought that was a pound lighter than I was, but it turns out it was one *heavier* than last time I weighed myself two weeks ago. I was truly expecting it to be above 160, given that I haven't been exercising and one day I cheated horribly on my no candy/cookies fast. (one large chocolate chip cookie, a root beer barrel and something else that I can't remember now. In my defense, I was falling asleep and that's why I had the root beer barrel. The cookie is not defensible.) I'm glad it wasn't above 160, but at the same time, I am a little disappointed that with no exercise and cheating, I'm still right around where I was already. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment