I can't take this anymore. My feet feel like 9,000 daggers are stabbing the tops. :( I'm making an appointment tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be able to get in until the 3rd when I have a training. I have heat packs on them now, and it helps a little...so it feels like only 6,000 daggers.
I was called to sub for volleyball again today. They were short manned...or really, short womanned. I was almost spent after the second game, but there was no one to take my place, so I gritted through it. Mr. Grumpypants was more like Mr. Sortasnarkypants today. He actually smiled, was encouraging the team a little and even gave me a compliment on one of my sets to him. Unfortunately, he did not get the ball over on said set, so almost with the same breath as the compliment, he says "It was such a good set, I didn't know what to do with it." Thanks for implying that every other set that I do, or anyone else does for that matter, is so sub-par that you have to make up for it. I told him "That was mean." He just laughed. Go ahead, Mr. Sortasnarkypants. Laugh. It's ok. I am self-confident and proud of who I am and what I do. I can recognize when I need to improve and try very hard to do so in order to be the best me I can be. If you need to be mean and laugh to feel good about yourself, you won't hurt me any.
We did win one game. It was very close and we kind of won by default. Basically, there is a 23 point cap to every game, and we won 23-22 only because we couldn't play that game any longer. Who knows who would have legitimately won that game if we would have had to win by 2 as usual.
I'm going to say 43 minutes of exercise today. With the 42 from yesterday, that makes 1 hour 25 minutes. Almost halfway to my goal for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment