Quick update before I go to bed:
I didn't reach my goal last week. Sad face. My Saturday was consumed by two trainings and my Sunday was consumed by wrapping up ex-husband business five and a half years in the making. I'd much rather get that taken care of than do some exercise. As much as I want to get healthier, that takes precedence this once.
This week, I did 42 minutes yesterday and 22 minutes today, which puts me slightly over an hour. Ben and I have an exercise date tomorrow, so we'll see how much I'll add to that. I think I can get 2 more hours by Sunday. It will take 45 minutes the next three days at least, but that's completely doable.
I had a dr. appt on Monday. I was over 170, something like 172 or 173, I don't quite remember. I was bummed. I was really hoping my exercising would have paid off, but I'm actually gaining again. Though, I did measure myself on Saturday because I noticed my shorts were really loose. I've lost .5" on my tummy, .5" off my chest and gained .5" on my thighs. So, that's something, right?
Speaking of the doctor, I talked to him about the foot issues. HE actually suggested it might be a neuroma, which is what I've been saying for years and no one has listened. Now, I get that doctors don't want people to google their symptoms and come up with a diagnosis, but to not give it any consideration whatsoever? So, he's scheduling me an MRI, which should be a blast with my fear of needles. But, maybe we can get to the bottom of this.
I was counting today how many calories I've been eating lately for lunch at work. I have a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, 2 slices of 80 calorie cheese and a serving of 200 calorie rice. 460 calories for lunch isn't too bad, right? I'll look it up. Have a good night!
Calories aren't the only thing to worry about. That doesn't sound like a great lunch. Veggies? And protein! You need protein!
ReplyDeleteTrue. Occasionally I will have hard boiled eggs and edamame with it as well, but those have become my standards. I just don't have the money right now to be putting together a well-balanced meal for lunch every day. It would be nice, but I would be spending probably close to $400 a month on groceries when I'm already spending $300+ on an already tight budget because there are things I won't compromise on, like juice instead of soda. Thanks for your feedback!
ReplyDelete