Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moving and Triumph

Thursday and Friday I moved. Lots of lifting and carrying and junk. I heard on the radio the other day that chores such as doing laundry (I'm assuming that includes folding and putting away), vacuuming and doing dishes are the exercise equivalent of going for a walk. So, with that in mind, what would be the exercise equivalent of moving? Food for thought.

Triumph was Saturday and Sunday. My feet were hurting me from the get-go on Saturday. I felt badly that it was keeping me from combat, but I did a lot of RP at the Tavern and had a semi-large role as the cleric of Fryja in the wedding, anyway, so it worked out. I did a dungeon that night and got to actually hit people. Yay! Then, I went out on a thread Sunday that ended up being longer/farther than was expected. So, instead of being able to do a couple short threads like I had hoped, that one thread wiped me because my feet were screaming afterward. Sometimes I feel like people think I am making up my foot problem or blowing it out of proportion. I wish they could feel what it feels like. It is not your normal, run-of-the-mill foot pain as if you were on your feet too long. Yes, I get that, too, but the pain that takes me out is the shooting, burning and stabbing pain on the top of my feet. As a result, I did a lot of RP Sunday as well. I know they have been asking for more non-com RP at the Tavern, but I still feel like I didn't contribute as much because I couldn't help beef up the numbers in the fights. Sigh.

I am sore today, and was very sore yesterday. I suppose that is a good sign. :) I have to find out where the closest gym is to my new house and start going again. Now that April is over and my life is slowing down a bit, that should be easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment