I have been doing pretty well with my portion control attempts. There have been a couple times that I didn't wait the 15 minutes between servings, but I have been watching how much I am eating in each serving, packing up half at the beginning and also choosing healthy foods to snack upon.
The ziploc bags are working pretty well, I think. I have used them to control the portions of chips and cherries and I haven't been raiding the chip bag or cherry bag when I'm done with my ziploc portion, so that's good.
I haven't weighed myself. To be honest, I didn't weigh myself before I decided to watch my portions, either. My scale was a victim to the move and while I know exactly where it is, I haven't recalibrated it since it was jostled around. Thus, I haven't weighed myself since I moved. I shall do that today.
I also haven't exercised since I last posted. :( It's been a weird week. Monday and Wednesday were both late days at work, Thursday was a birthday party for a friend and Tuesday...well, Tuesday is my fault for not going. I have started trying to make a wart fall off with those medicated bandages, so I'm wary of swimming with it or even without it right now. I don't want to mess up the progress that has been made through the bandage if I get into a pool. So, no swimming until the wart is gone, it looks like. That doesn't mean no exercising, but it does reduce my options.
No comments:
Post a Comment