Monday, March 22, 2010

Advice part deux

Another piece of advice my unnamed friend who reads my skinnyblog said is to measure my circumference, because I may not be seeing weight loss, but I might be seeing loss in inches. I haven't done that in a while, so I pulled out Ben's tape measure he keeps in his desk. 39" on my tummy at the belly button. 23" on my thighs. Let me check to see how that compares to the other times I've measured. I heart blogger labels.

March 4, 2009: 37" and 23.5" (up 2" on tummy, down .5" on thighs)
March 17, 2009: 38" and 23.75" (up 1" on tummy, down .75" on thighs)
July 2, 2009: 35" --no measurement for thighs (up 4" on tummy)
July 28, 2009: 37" --no measurement for thighs (up 2" on tummy)
August 5, 2009: 37" --no measurement for thighs (up 2" on tummy)
August 12, 2009: 36" --no measurement for thighs (up 3" on tummy)
October 22, 2009: 37" and 22" (up 2" on tummy, up 1" on thighs)

Really, if I'm being honest, this sucks. I'm not talking sucks like a baby sucks its thumb. I'm talking like a Dyson. Sucks. Expletive.

No comments:

Post a Comment