I had to babysit my brother's futon on Wednesday, so that someone would be there when the repair guy came. He gave a 10a-3p time frame. I got there at 9:30a and left at 3p when my brother got home from work. The guy came at 3:30p and didn't even repair it, since he realized what my brother had been telling them, that it was put together wrong and they had to order a new one.
Anyway, my brother doesn't have cable or internet installed yet, so I had to come up with things to occupy my time. First, I did a half hour of a workout video. Again, I got through 20 minutes and my feet started to hurt. I did the rest of the video sitting down. Then I did some anaerobics, followed by making jewelry and watching The Sandlot.
At least I got *some* exercise in, but didn't follow through the rest of the week. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment