I just did a 45 minute walk with my dog. She did extremely well. She didn't bark at anyone or any dog...she did whimper a couple of times like she wanted to bark but I either said "No" firmly or said "Good girl" when she stopped whimpering, reinforcing that not barking was a good thing. Only a few times did I have to tug on the leash to get her to either catch up or not go so far ahead. For the most part she stayed either right next to me or a few feet in front or behind and caught up/slowed down on her own. I'm so proud of her! She is a good dog.
I also did 15 minutes of strength conditioning (read: carried heavy boxes and rolls of banners around the Columbus agency office and then out to the car). That's 1 hour today, folks. Yay! I may still have time for grocery shopping. I don't think I'm up for zumba (*gasp* I can't believe I just said that). Mostly, it's because I'm pretty sure it's HZL this week and I'm just not motivated, especially since I already did some today. We'll see, though. I'm already dressed for it and if I'm still energized after grocery shopping and there's time I may go, even if it's to do the elliptical.
No comments:
Post a Comment