Ok, so we didn't go to exercise yesterday. :( Ben had family commitments he had to uphold. We planned on going today, but considering we have a meeting this afternoon and I need to do laundry desperately and he is still in bed, it may not happen.
Possibly kick it up a notch next week? Monday is good, shouldn't be a problem (yay, zumba!)...Tuesday looks fine, too...As does Wednesday morning (yay, zumba again!)...Thursday and Friday I'm in Columbus again, so working out in the hotel is definitely an option; I probably won't go swimming, but the fitness room is available; and I should be back on Friday with enough time to go with Ben...Then Saturday we've got a party, so probably won't happen that day...Sunday we're going to be preparing for a week in Boston! There is definite potential for increasing the workout schedule next week.
**Edit: I was right. We didn't go to the gym. Laundry and studying trumped it. We did discuss doing more working out next week, so it will most likely happen, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment