Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Volleyball and food journal 2/25/2009

So, the gym had their open net tonight. That explains why I never make it. I am usually training on Wednesday evenings. Not this week, though. I am training tomorrow evening instead.

Ben and I went and he worked out on the fitness equipment while I played volleyball. I played for about 75 minutes. Granted, it was not a very intense workout. The league Ben and I played with in Indy was more exertion. Eh, it was volleyball nonetheless. Ben came to play for about 20 minutes or so and then went back to work on the weights. I joined him a little while later and did some leg presses. 2 sets of 12 at 180 lbs. I was pretty proud of myself.

Food journal behind the cut.


Dinner-
Chili Mac from Steak n Shake
6 oz Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Milkshake
12 pieces Peanut Butter Dibs
Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment