Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zumba, etc

So, I went to zumba today. I think I like Wednesday AM's better than Monday PM's. The instructor is really nice and the crowd is a fraction of Mondays. The instructor gives a lot more cues and explanations of the steps, as well as a couple 8 counts of slow pace and then the regular pace for the steps. It was really appreciated, at least by me. :)



Ben got to the gym a little after I did, so he was still working out in the fitness room when I was done. I went in and talked with him for a little bit while he did the handbike and then we both went and rode the stationary bikes for 15 minutes. Then we did some arm presses (I did 25 reps-12 in one set and 13 in another- at 60 lbs. I was pretty impressed with myself. :) ) and we were done!


We went out to eat at Bob Evans afterward because we both wanted lunch. Funnily, neither one of us ORDERED lunch. He got a ham and cheese omelet and I got their "Fit from the Farm" breakfast, which was one egg white (low cholesterol!), a turkey sausage link (tasted a little funny....I think it was because it was turkey and not pork sausage), and a banana/blueberry crepe with yogurt. It was really yummy. I got a side of hash browns, too. Skipped dessert because I didn't want to eat it all myself and Ben didn't have room for it in his appetite. It was probably for the best.


I feel much better now that I've showered. I'm tired, though. Training tonight should prove to be interested. Hopefully I'll get a second wind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment