I figured it out. I thought it would not take very long, but I thought I had found out how to do it, and then it applied it to all of my posts! That just wouldn't do. So, I found another place that showed me how to enter the code so that it would only do it on the ones where I wanted it to go. I know I would never be able to WRITE code, but I am sure as hell a lot better at READING it. :)
Food Journal: 2/23/2009
Breakfast-
10 oz English Toffee Cappicino
Strawberry and Cream Danish
Lunch-
Chicken/Tomato/Rice/Refried Bean/Lettuce Taco
Dinner-
1 small plate German Potato Salad
2 Garlic Knockwurst chunks
2 serving spoonfuls Rice
1 serving spoonful Macaroni and Cheese
1 serving spoonful Mashed Potatoes
1 cup Sausage Stew
1 Cherry and Cheese Tart
Lemonade
Food Journal 2/24/2009
Lunch-
16 oz Raspberry Mocha Cappicino
Lasagna
Side Salad (with Lite Italian Dressing)
2 Rolls
Orange Juice
Dinner-
1 Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
2 serving spoonfuls Rice
2 Perogies
Cran Apple Juice
Food Journal 2/25/2009
Breakfast-
Raspberry Muffin
Lunch-
2 serving spoonfuls General Tso's Chicken
3 serving spoonfuls Rice
1 serving spoonful Pepper Chicken
2 serving spoonfuls Mushrooms
1 serving spoonful Lo Mein
1/2 Crab Rangoon
2 Sushi slices
1 Cup of Ice Cream with Strawberry topping
2 1/2 cups Chocolate milk
No comments:
Post a Comment