Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

I will most likely not get to post tomorrow. I will be in Columbus for a meeting, then an evaluation check. (I have to be basically verified that I am still able to reliably evaluate with the scale.) We are debriefing on Tuesday morning, so I have to stay overnight. Blah. Anyway, that means I can't go to the gym, but the hotel they're having us stay in has a pool. Granted, it is not a very large pool and is shaped very weirdly, but a pool nonetheless. I am considering swimming some tomorrow night to make up for the fact that I can't go to zumba. Or, they also have a fitness room, but I am less enthused about that one. We'll see. I will update on Tuesday night instead, since I will most likely not have access to a computer until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment